• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

No mention of the Sneijder to QPR story? It's all over the Sun, but.....................

it was a spoof story created by renowned Twitter jokers BBC Sporf

They started it last night, and it's all over The Sun today. Mugs.

Anyone from here involved? We have form with this type of thing.

Redknapp saying that he was offered Sneijder by some agent according to twitter/Sky clockwatch.

------

Debuchy to Saudi Sportswashing Machine confirmed. Much needed full back I think, will be interesting to see how much business they will do this window.

What the f*ck is 'Grime' and who are Devlin and Lethal Bizzle???

Good grief...

Think I read somewhere that Devlin is a Spurs fan. In fact, there might even have been an interview with him in a match day programme or Hotspur magazine.

Redknapp saying that he was offered Sneijder by some agent according to twitter/Sky clockwatch.

------

Debuchy to Saudi Sportswashing Machine confirmed. Much needed full back I think, will be interesting to see how much business they will do this window.

Same reports saying that Sniejder is on 200,000k a week. I even got scared typing that number. That puts him out of the reach of everybody except the oiligarcy.

Pato to Corinthians for £12m.

If it was not for all the injuries he has endured throughout his career he would have been one of the best about.

Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh joins West Ham on loan until the end of the season.

The 28-year-old Moroccan international has struggled to claim a regular place in the Arsenal first team since joining on a free transfer from Bordeaux in 2010, scoring just eight Premier League goals.

Hmmm can we post dodgy ITK on other teams in here or the we8campbell thread?
A mate of mine just spotted Darren Bent in West Quay, the Southampton shopping mall.

Move would make sense in some ways but I don't think he will be cheap, and I can't help but feel Saints need to save cash a bt after this summers outlay.

Ah right you are!

Don't think we were really ever going to be the place for him to come and make a steady start to resurrect his career, also hope he does well there.

A_x6XurCEAA7ZSO.jpg:large

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Giuseppe Rossi close to go to Fiorentina.As far as I know,more than close,should be already done,as good source told me so 72h ago

if we're keeping ade and defoe, would've thought rossi would have been a good punt given his history of injuries

Debuchy to Saudi Sportswashing Machine - seems like a good deal... who'd have thought that Saudi Sportswashing Machine would become a french club?

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to use the money generated by his winter clear-out of players to fund a January move to sign Barcelona's 31-year-old striker David Villa.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Emirates Marketing Project are prepared to sell striker Mario Balotelli as soon as possible after manager Roberto Mancini privately conceded he cannot change the controversial 22-year-old.

Full story: Daily Mail

Tottenham are willing to listen to offers for midfielders Jake Livermore and Tom Huddlestone. Spurs are unlikely to allow Huddlestone, 26, to leave on loan, but a bid of around £3m could prove successful.

Full story: Daily Mail
David Villa

Villa has struggled to regain his place in the Barca team since recovering from a broken leg

QPR have made an £8m move for Emirates Marketing Project centre-back Joleon Lescott.

Full story: The Sun

Defender Benedikt Howedes, 24 - reportedly targeted by Manchester United and Arsenal - has decided to postpone contract talks with his club Schalke until the end of the season, putting Premier League clubs on alert.

Full story: talkSPORT

Werder Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf says it would be "kind of stupid" not to want to keep on-loan Chelsea winger Kevin de Bruyne, 21, beyond this season.

Full story: Sky Sport

Striker Frazier Campbell, 25, will become the latest fringe player to leave Sunderland as his long-anticipated move to Hull City is imminent.

Full story: the Journal
OTHER GOSSIP

Emirates Marketing Project manager Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli's training-ground tackle that so enraged him on Thursday was so bad it would have been worth "two red cards" in a match.

AND FINALLY

A Paris St-Germain fan has teased striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic by taking the Zlatan.fr domain name - and telling him he will only part with it if the Sweden striker completes one of 12 bizarre challenges, such as beating him in a taekwondo challenge or giving him a lock of hair.

Full story: Metro

heard on the radio this morning that Falcao has agreed to join Real Madrid in the summer.

me thinks one of Benzema or Higuain will be on his way........i know its a dream but Higuain would be perfect for what AVB is trying to create at Spurs

Cruzeiro striker Wellington Paulista has confirmed he is on his way to West Ham United on loan.

Bit much now for a team to often plays with a lone striker?

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric could be ready for a move back to the Premier League. Chelsea, Manchester United and Emirates Marketing Project are interested in the 27-year-old, who has failed to impress at Real since joining in August from Tottenham for £33m.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

Frank Lampard, 34, is set to extend his stay at Chelsea, with club owner Roman Abramovich ready to *perform a U-turn and re-open contract talks with the midfielder.

Full story: The People
Frank Lampard

Lampard's future has been the subject of speculation

Real Madrid will make a move for Emirates Marketing Project striker Sergio Aguero if the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona's daughter Giannina leaves him feeling isolated in England.

Full story: Sunday Express

Emirates Marketing Project, meanwhile, have taken their first step towards getting rid of controversial striker Mario Balotelli by making a £45m bid for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, 25.

Full story: Sunday People

Tottenham will open negotiations this week for the £10m signing of Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, 20.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is preparing an £8m bid for Wigan midfielder James McCarthy, 22.

However, Emmanuel Adebayor's Spurs future is in serious doubt and it is understood the club would consider offers for the 28-year-old Togo striker.
Michael Owen

Owen started for Stoke in Saturday's FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace

Full story: Daily Star Sunday

Stoke manager Tony Pulis has rejected reports that Michael Owen is to leave the club and head to Australia. Perth Glory claimed on Saturday they had been approached by the 33-year-old former England striker's agent about a move.

Full story: The Sun

Manchester United are tracking Borussia Dortmund midfielder Sven Bender. The 23-year-old helped his side win last season's Bundesliga but has struggled with injuries this term.

Full story: The Times (subscription required)

QPR boss Harry Redknapp is in talks with six players, including midfielder Tim Cahill and strikers Robbie Keane and Nicolas Anelka, as he attempts to save the club from relegation.

Liverpool are refusing to budge on their valuation of former winger Tom Ince. The Reds have offered £4m but Blackpool want £6m for the 20-year-old.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

Swansea defender Garry Monk, 33, will hold talks with manager Michael Laudrup before deciding if his future lies away from the Liberty Stadium.

Full story: South Wales Evening Post
OTHER GOSSIP

Aston Villa face a £17m bill if they are relegated from the Premier League as six of their big earners do not have relegation clauses in their contracts.

Full story: Sunday Mirror
AND FINALLY

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has paid tribute to his own amazing form in 2012 by having all of his record-breaking stats stitched on to his boots.

Back