• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Yeah saw that. She will be drugs tested and lets hope that if she's cheating that she is caught

:ross::ross:

If she is cheating??

Final 100 metre split was faster than Lochte!!

Really?

Utter gonad*s, I demand apologies from you cretins defending that brick!!!

I'm not giving him a free pass.

I'm saying he tested for ephedrine.....which is known to have been in cold medicines at the time.

He was tested regularly all over the world.....nothing to hide.

Unlike the Chinese who disappear and resurface for competitions only.

Johnson was a proper drugs cheat......stanzolol is on a different planet to ephedrine

He failed 3 separate drug tests for 3 separate drugs.
Ephedrine is used as a masking agent for steroids.

No you're wrong.....it's a stimulant.....diuretics are used as a masking agent.

3 occasions in a 1 month period......not over 3 years!

The Chinese women swimmers have a bad history. They appeared for one games and won loads of medals, then disappeared for the next games after getting caught en masse. I think it was at Sydney that a Chinese official got caught at the airport with a collection of vials and needles that would have kept the Tour de France rolling for a few weeks.

When a sixteen year old girl is swimming faster than a couple of the greatest men swimmers in history, you do have to wonder.

No you're wrong.....it's a stimulant.....diuretics are used as a masking agent.

3 occasions in a 1 month period......not over 3 years!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2003/apr/24/athletics.duncanmackay

"Some scientists believe the substances could have been a masking agent for more serious drugs, such as anabolic steroids."

I wouldn't give a crap if Lewis took something or not its just he painted himself as whiter than white.
Nothing worse than a hypocrite.

As for the Chinese girl, she's just a kid. If she's taking something (HGH probably), its not off her own back. I doubt she is in a situation were she has much say in the matter.

Its a good point about the swimmers having little choice. Its the coaches and doctors to blame for systematic cheating. Its rather disturbing that our successful rowing team have been coached by one of the East German coaches.

Sadly the swimmers are the ones who will pay the price eventually. Sharron Davies was saying she felt robbed by the East German swimmers but she's met some of them and they are really messed up by the drugs. Apart from the masculine traits, they have all sorts of joint and internal organ problems.

P.S. I find it hard to see how ephedrine acts as a masking agent. But even if its not as bad as steroids, its still a banned drug and cheating. Just not cheating as much is not a good excuse. I think all the finalist in the 1988 100m final have tested positive for something, though.

Why do people think they can say whatever they like on twitter? Police should set up a separate twitter division to hunt down these creeps.

Mens Gymnastics on BBC3, Team GB doing brilliantly, they could get a bronze medal, its basically a play off between us and the Ukraine..

Some of the stuff they're able to do with those rings is just mind blowing. Just the strength required...

The performances from all under so so much pressure is astounding, these are people at the top of their game !!!

Yes bronze for the gymnastics team, amazing performance. First team medal in over 100 years.

Another twitter cretin getting roasted for saying some out of order things to Tom Daley..

@Rileyy_69

AzEeWvvCcAENPu6.jpg

Back