• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Cant believe people left early, I would have killed to be there for that.

Was 5 minutes back due to pausing it and got to see all the fireworks from my flat then again on TV just after, awesome. Place was still smoking 10 minutes later.

So excited for the road race tomorrow after seeing that. Although quite tired. Night everyone, try to make the most of what will be an incredible event!

Well he was hardly serious was he and you was like er no blah blah, sense of humour misfunction I think...

You're right. Hmmm or maybe not but tonight isn't the night for this conversation. It's been a great opening ceremony and we should feel proud.

Cant believe people left early, I would have killed to be there for that.

Was 5 minutes back due to pausing it and got to see all the fireworks from my flat then again on TV just after, awesome. Place was still smoking 10 minutes later.

To be fair to Greater Anglia and the Tubes, they have put back the times of all the last trains tonight, even further back than first published

Good show, let down at the end. The kids were a good idea that just doesn't work. Doesn't compare to Ali or Freeman lighting the flame.

McCartney was just a very beige choice. Should have gone Spice Girls (seriously).

Good show, let down at the end. The kids were a good idea that just doesn't work. Doesn't compare to Ali or Freeman lighting the flame.

McCartney was just a very beige choice. Should have gone Spice Girls (seriously).

Spice Girls woulda been awesome actually

I thought it superceded them with ease, passing it to the younsters was a fabulous touch.

Give over, it was a great idea that worked brilliantly, that torch was a right touch. McCartney was brick though, where was Muse singing the olympic song they have done? Arctics were awesome though. Absolutely loved that ceremony, fudge I love being British, I would not choose to be any other nationality

I thought that was the nuts. Also highlighted how many miserable cnuts I know;spouting their brick all over Facebook

Just my opinion. I think lighting the torch is a bit bigger deal that could have been done better than by a few kids who chances are wont go on to be gold medallists.

Back