• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

When you consistently flirt with relegation and don’t improve your team eventually it catches up with you like it did with Villa, Wigan etc. I have nothing against Everton but I want them to go down so the number of teams that have been in every PL season is down to 5 instead of 6. Is that petty?
I want them to stay up. 6 guaranteed points for us, and they get the odd result against our rivals.

Haaland: 9 games per hat-trick
Kane: 40 games per hat-trick

Haaland has 97 goals in 102 games for city. The numbers are utterly ridiculous.

Kane is/was a vastly superior player, but as a pure goalscorer, Haaland is a monster!
I think Kane would’ve hit at least the same numbers as Haaland - and probably more - in that team.

Haaland: 9 games per hat-trick
Kane: 40 games per hat-trick

Haaland has 97 goals in 102 games for city. The numbers are utterly ridiculous.

Kane is/was a vastly superior player, but as a pure goalscorer, Haaland is a monster!

Kane notched up 4 hat-tricks in 32 Bundesliga games last season and scored a total of 44 goals in 45 games at Bayern, I’m sure he could be posting similar number at City with the likes of de Bruyne and Bernardo carving open teams so he wouldn’t have to keep dropping deep like he did at Spurs.

Haaland’s combination of athleticism and finishing is 2nd to none though, would be as good a foil to Kane as Son in a counter-attacking side.

When you consistently flirt with relegation and don’t improve your team eventually it catches up with you like it did with Villa, Wigan etc. I have nothing against Everton but I want them to go down so the number of teams that have been in every PL season is down to 5 instead of 6. Is that petty?
I kind of want them to stay up because as it is of the 6, we both haven't really won anything but if Everton go down we will stand out like a sore thumb amongst the teams that have been in the PL since it's inception.

I kind of want them to stay up because as it is of the 6, we both haven't really won anything but if Everton go down we will stand out like a sore thumb amongst the teams that have been in the PL since it's inception.
You seem to have forgotten the Audi Cup.

It's the last year of his contract. He could still sign a new one.
He was talking as if he was off. Sort of said “this is my last year so I want to enjoy it..”

Sounded like he’ll take a big final payday in Saudi or somewhere to me.

Back