• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Chelsea are bang in trouble if they still don't know their stronger 11. I think Silva has been quality but asking a 59 year old to be your mainstay again is a big ask. I like Gallagher but for a club having spent near on 500m+ on players, is he your starter? Huge questions for me with them....I think Poch has a bad beat there

I'm still hoping we will get ours sorted.

But it's good to know other teams are still having issues at the back

Footballers are hilarious and stupid, how many are going to get cards for brandishing the imaginary one this season? :D
It's a stupid thing to give a yellow card for anyway imho. Konate stops the counter with a foul, gets no card, while the Chelsea player gets carded for suggesting a card. Which is the worst offence? It's not like simulation. Refs not changing a decision because someone waves an imaginary card.

It's a stupid thing to give a yellow card for anyway imho. Konate stops the counter with a foul, gets no card, while the Chelsea player gets carded for suggesting a card. Which is the worst offence? It's not like simulation.

I know and don't disagree, but they have been warned, so why do it?

Back