• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

City know Burnley press and play a high-line and they have played a number of over the top balls which is unlike them. Could be something they will do against us.

That Rico Lewis fella is a playacting, diving clam of epic proportions!

But he doesn't deserve to get a lighter thrown at his head.

1st game of the season and the knuckle dragging mouth breathers are out in full force...I say go full on and hand out life bans for doing brick like that, it's not a lapse in judgement it's the actions of a clam who doesn't deserve to be at the football.

As for booing players taking the knee, I appreciate that everyone has the right to react how they choose but I bet Burnley players are embarrassed and City players are pumped up by the idiocy...

Few nervy moments for the worlds greatest team in the last 10 minutes
Timber off with a bad looking calf injury too, real shame that

So many of the Toon players played out of their skin last season
I genuinely don't think they are anywhere near as good as the media has made out
They will struggle from expectation pressures and also getting done in the CL each week

So many of the Toon players played out of their skin last season
I genuinely don't think they are anywhere near as good as the media has made out
They will struggle from expectation pressures and also getting done in the CL each week
Agreed.
Aside from the sadness of Kane leaving, I'd say there isn't much between Us, Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine. With the last two lacking a bit in squad depth.

Back