• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Wilson 4-1. I doubt Villa will be the only team to concede a hatful at SJP. Although Saudi Sportswashing Machine look capable of conceding a few an all. Us and them could have some goalfests this season

Agreed.
Aside from the sadness of Kane leaving, I'd say there isn't much between Us, Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine. With the last two lacking a bit in squad depth.

Our defence has some young inexperienced players in this league and the team will be playing a totally different way, I think we are a long way behind those teams in their team play and confidence in how they will play. Going to be a tough season.

Chelsea signed near on 20 players and still have stuck to their old first team, give or take. Have to wonder what the hell us going on there. If none of those so called big money superstars can force their way in? Odd

Back