• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Why are they have a drinks break?
Lego Man giving a full on team talk !
They do that every game, when someone is injured they all go over and speak to Arteta, kind of a smart move to be fair as its worked so far this season. Maybe Conte should do the same.

Good to hear. I half thought it was but he continues the joke for a long time.

He said at the start of the season that since flav was spurs he'd have to support arsenal in their vids to balance it out. Flav wasn't pleased. When he said those sweet sweet gooners flav lost it. So he's been calling them that since.

I give up on handball decisions. That was like a two handed bunt you see in volleyball.
West Ham had two handballs against Fulham that were just as bad or even worse. Cost Fulham the match who were the better team.
They say luck evens itself out , let's hope so as we've had some bad var decisions and the spammers have had lots go their way.

West Ham had two handballs against Fulham that were just as bad or even worse. Cost Fulham the match who were the better team.
They say luck evens itself out , let's hope so as we've had some bad var decisions and the spammers have had lots go their way.

I remember those. It's just all so random. When the ball hits someone's hand you have no idea whether or not it will be given or what the reasoning for said decision will be.

And yeah, lucky Spammers!

The first thing they should bring in is a zoomed out camera angle so I can see 2/3 of the pitch rather than 1/3.
Second thing they should do is stop zooming right in on managers and players, so I can see the whole build up and play.

Word! Also stop showing celebrities chatting in the stands. I'd rather watch Pope time wasting, and that says a lot.

Come to think of it, with all this technology going on, they should make it possible to opt out of certain camera angles, like spectators, over hyped players complaining, and Jürgen Klopp. We should be able to turn off commentary as well. And disable VAR.

Back