• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

And Pep must be scratching his head why they keep losing to Liverpool.

Klopp wont be too down in the dressing room, he will probably be saying don't worry lads at least its Spurs next week.

We really need to put in a shift next Sunday and turn the screw on this gurning muppet

The only downside to tonight is they’ve lost 2 in a row. Will they lose 3 or come out like a wounded animal. They’re like an aging heavyweight - getting beat a lot but still capable of a knockout blow and we have a glass chin.

Days like today make me absolutely love football. We come back from 2 down to win with a last minute goal, Chelsea get bummed by Brighton and Liverpool lose to a last minute goal. Any chance Woolwich lose tomorrow to round it off?

The fudge were the pundits on Sky talking about earlier? They spoke as if it was a smash and grab by Leeds. “The keeper was MOTM and Liverpool had lots of chances”.

I thought maybe I missed something so watched the highlights. Leeds had 4-5 great chances. Liverpool had a 20 minute spell but even at that, the keeper pulls of 3 or 4 saves and only one of them was really good.

Leeds deserved at least a point and probably all 3. They were second last going in to today. Skys analysis was absolute dogbrick.

And on MOTD, Ian Wright said Moura did “brilliantly well when he came on”. fudge me…

I wasn’t massively impressed during the game, but the highlights package showed some nice touches and yardage from him, and he was key in winning the corners our 2nd and 3rd came from.

Back