• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

The difference between us and Arsenal, they are on the front foot looking likely to score on every attack and if it was us we would be sat back under pressure ready for the inevitable.

I hate to say it but Arsenal are a level above us at the moment.

Yes, and getting their trip to the ethiad postponed, so their confidence wasn't shattered.
I was just thinking that as I read your post. Yeah , a defeat or a possible thrashing could have derailed them.
Funny , the PL bending over for them so they could avoid problems in the Europa League. Didn't do that for us.
When Haaland gets injured they will hastily rearrange it for them I'm sure.
They're even got sunshine down on the south coast while it's tinkling down everywhere else.
Too many things happening this season , shades of Leicester but with even more of the little breaks that can make a difference.

Please , please hold on at least Saints.
After Leeds last week and Liverpool can't take them sneaking another win , especially late !

Walcott doing absolutely everything he can to give Arsenal the game - drifting off side needlessly booked for simulation, giving up possession.
Why on earth did they bring him on ?
5 minutes OT !!

And here comes the scum collapse. Looking forward to seeing how James Lawrence Alcott, and other pundits, still think they are amazing and ‘sweet sweet’…

Back