• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

They're not the positions that are the biggest issue for us, we need to strengthen the defence and get a new keeper before we look at any other area.

At the times they were available they would have added to the quality of our squad and eased the transition from Eriksen, Alli etc

Crazy how we’re relying on a Villa side (who are now right on our tails) to do us a favour versus a decent but no more than that Saudi Sportswashing Machine so we can push for top four when our own form has been so patchy, when luckily for us both and Chelsea have been terrible.

Mad season.

Not good enough for us apparently, like Maddison, Barnes, Troussard, Bowen etc etc

Why would we need Watkins when we have Kane and Richie?

Even if Kane leaves I'm not convinced Watkins would be the right signing for us

Main thing we lack in attacking areas is creativity. That isnt Watkins

Young, hungry, quick and very talented. I think he'd be a great addition, particularly if we adopt a system in which pressing becomes more important.

Like I said, I was referring to the times before they made their moves, however the fact remains they would add to us, hence the links with Maddison.

Young, hungry, quick and very talented. I think he'd be a great addition, particularly if we adopt a system in which pressing becomes more important.

27 isn't especially young. He's a good player though - we should have gone for him instead of Vinicius in summer 2020

Back