• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Not good enough for us apparently, like Maddison, Barnes, Troussard, Bowen etc etc
They are good enough , Levy just won't pay the asking prices.
We've done everything we can to give the goons the title , rolling over for them twice and penny pinching on the Troussard deal and he's helped the goons to several vital points. Well done Daniel.

You cant say that, it upsets the children, he managed Woolwich.
He missed out on fourth spot on the final day didn't he ? Same as Arteta but they didn't stick with him. Also got them to a Europa League final.
Look at what he did at Villarreal with our very own Lo Celso and Foyth , no less.
Three Europa leagues with smaller clubs.

De Zerbi going full early-days Mourinho; has made two first half subs in Chelsea game and Brighton have just equalised.

With West Ham being in a PL relegation battle I wonder if they will be happy to do the usual bend over for Arsenal today or will they actually put up a fight

With West Ham being in a PL relegation battle I wonder if they will be happy to do the usual bend over for Arsenal today or will they actually put up a fight

Well it would say volumes about the whole club if they would risk relegation just to help Arsenal win the title.

I am pretty sure they will try and put up a fight, sadly the quality of the two squads means there can only be one outcome

Well it would say volumes about the whole club if they would risk relegation just to help Arsenal win the title.

I am pretty sure they will try and put up a fight, sadly the quality of the two squads means there can only be one outcome
Yeh I don't buy the roll over if in relegation bit, they might not be good enough.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back