• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Liverpool's 5 games in May are:

- Southampton (a)
- Leicester (a)
- Fulham (h) - dropping line a stone
- Brentford (h) - also in desperate form and will be on the beach by May
- Villa (h)

There's a tonne of points there

I don't think we need to worry about Liverpool. If we get enough points to make the Champions League ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Man United, it's unlikely Liverpool will catch us. If we don't make Champions League I don't care that much about which other competition we qualify for.

It would be a strange decision if he's awarded the full value of his contract - that's not lost earnings as he's had other contracts. The difference between what he's been paid in the meantime and the Leeds contract seems a far more sensible result.

But fudge Leeds.
If Leeds are in breach of contract (as seems to be the case) then the full contract value is the right amount irrespective of what happened to the player since. Either way I expect both sides will settle out of court for a number somewhere between.

It would be a strange decision if he's awarded the full value of his contract - that's not lost earnings as he's had other contracts. The difference between what he's been paid in the meantime and the Leeds contract seems a far more sensible result.

But fudge Leeds.

Mad ole club still are Leeds, some fella came on at the weekend who the commentator claimed was their record signing, looked him up, only scored about 5 goals in his whole, but short career, in France. WTF

Mad ole club still are Leeds, some fella came on at the weekend who the commentator claimed was their record signing, looked him up, only scored about 5 goals in his whole, but short career, in France. WTF
Sadly, I don't think any of us is in a position to criticise other clubs' record signings.

Sadly, I don't think any of us is in a position to criticise other clubs' record signings.

Im sure its possible to separate whats going on at Spurs and discuss other clubs within their own right.

Can we have one thread where we don't all have to turn down a road that becomes another Spurs bashing session, its all becoming abit boring TBH

Clubs vote out gambling sponsors despite them making up a large portion of sponsorship, really interesting move considering it shoots them in the foot on revenue.

Clubs vote out gambling sponsors despite them making up a large portion of sponsorship, really interesting move considering it shoots them in the foot on revenue.
The government were talking about legislating for it, so they are just trying to get ahead of the game 'voluntarily'. Takes effect end of season 2025/26 I think, so I guess that covers any existing sponsorships to the end of their respective terms and they hope that will be enough to avoid legislation.

Back