• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Is this the most boring title "race" in Premier League history?

LiVARpool 13 points ahead halfway through - and that with a game in hand.

They will have the title wrapped up by Easter.

I was really impressed with the way that Nuno got so many new signings to gell so quickly at the beginning of last season. They've only got better since and have been really good in the transfer market.

City are going to be knackered after that. Sheffield United on Sunday, that's going to be a tough game too.

I was really impressed with the way that Nuno got so many new signings to gell so quickly at the beginning of last season. They've only got better since and have been really good in the transfer market.
Good interview with him there.

Neto and Vinagre at Wolves both look excellent young talents too, really skilful. Added to the likes of Jota, Traore, (begrudgingly) Neves and Jimenez it's a great fun squad.

The biggest dark horse though (as I've said before) is Coady, he's a bloody good centre back and the clear leader of that team. I really rate him.. Doherty too. Sign em all up.

They've got an enviable setup.

Back