• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

They are seriously impressive. They absolutely fudged Leicester tonight. Leicester are not nearly as good as people have been saying but beating them 4-0 on their patch and dominating them for pretty much 90 minutes is very impressive.

I fudging hate football.

you can see that Liverpool are full of determination this year. Just like losing the Champions league the year before they are determined to put right them having such an amazing season last year and not winning it. They can seem to do it all. Sit on the break or overwhelm teams or grind out results.

I dont like Scouse fans much. But at least its better to see a non oil club win the league. Plus its hard not to like Klopp really.

Good to see the wheels falling off the Brenton roadshow. The Leicester media love in was sick inducing.

Said it weeks ago - he's not as good as people were making out, neither were Leicester and they'd hit a bad spell. He's a good manager but not at top 4 level for me plus he's an absolutely insufferable c**t.

Back