• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Not sure what Hughton was thinking. Playing 3 at the back for the first time in 3 years. I am all for trying new things...but not when you are up against Chelsea!!

I've said it before, but the Premier League need to start relegating 6 teams every season, minimum. Too many limp d1ck teams, no better than those in the Championship, but they get to stay up by aiming for 17th every season. Bin them, they add nothing, encourage teams to be at least a little bit capable.

I just thought to myself, "Isn't there a football match on now? Oh, yeah, it's Chelski at Brighton, maybe Brighton can beat them, Chelsea is in poor form. Ah, probably not, Chelski is probably a few goals up already" ... I go online to check the score, and fudge me.

Brighton just have to settle down, if they can get it back to 1-2 before 70 mins, then there's a chance of a lucky draw.

I'm looking at the Brighton players and I see a distinct lack of commitment. Half of them strolling around the place with Chelsea runners just waltzing past them. They better pull their collective heads out of thier collective arses or they will be battered here.

Back