• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Hardly Butland's fault, that goal. Martial had 10 yards of space ahead of him - no pressing at all from Stoke.

We beat this Stoke team, scoring 5 goals. Now they don’t even have a manager. Is it any shock that they are losing at Old Trafford, a ground where few teams score, let alone leave with a result?!

It’s not this game that will decide United’s season. So I’m still confident that we can finish above them BUT we will need to beat them at Wembley and we all know Mourinho will park the bus, so it’s not going to be easy.

I give absolutely no bricks about Stoke, they are a complete non event.

If they went down. And down again, and down again... and ended up on the border of non league, it would be completely meaningless to football.

Their only legacy would be that of the premier league club that messed up spectacularly.

I thought his main asset was reading the game. Good at breaking in front of the attacker, but I Always thought he looked a bit coward and weak when it got physical.

Kevin Wimmer has endeared himself to their fans nicely

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/275991/kevin-wimmer

Quote below was the only 'supporter' that came to his defence. Agree with everything he's written; what a collection of absolute miserable clams.. And I thought GG was fickle!

"You lot are an absolute disgrace, there is another Wimmer slating thread every day, he didn’t even play the 90 and he wasn’t in his proper position. Lambert will sort him out. We have far bigger problems than Kevin Wimmer.

Get behind the team, every member of the team.

You fickle bastards."

Although i must admit I did find it difficult not to chuckle at one fan labelling Wimmer 'biscuit tits'.. Poor bastard.

Quote below was the only 'supporter' that came to his defence. Agree with everything he's written; what a collection of absolute miserable clams.. And I thought GG was fickle!

"You lot are an absolute disgrace, there is another Wimmer slating thread every day, he didn’t even play the 90 and he wasn’t in his proper position. Lambert will sort him out. We have far bigger problems than Kevin Wimmer.

Get behind the team, every member of the team.

You fickle bastards."

Although i must admit I did find it difficult not to chuckle at one fan labelling Wimmer 'biscuit tits'.. Poor bastard.
There were people here too that thought he was a bit chubby, and there was a chant that went 'Wimmer, Wimmer, what's for dinner?'

Back