• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Not too sure. Legs got entangled a bit. I'd like to see the replay again (for a 6th time!)

You could be right. I thought that the player decided to throw himself over and the contact came with him falling, rather than getting clipped and then going over.

Brighton need to play direct, they are phuckig awful at passing the ball. Go long, get it wide, cross it, all you are good for you useless humps!

I cannot fathom Hughton's tactics today. Why give Kante and Bakayoko so much time on the ball? If you pressure them, they will lose it, they ain't very good technical players. Instead, gives them loads of time to put the ball into Willian and Hazard who can really hurt them every time they get near the box.

The half time analysis slowed it right down and it was two pens. Brighton really hard done by. I hope they have skysports on in the refs room.

How many times are they gonna try and pass it out from the back, they pass it straight to Chelsea! Infuriating!

I've had to turn this off, Brighton are unbearably bad. Hopefully, me not watching will give them some massive good luck, they will need it.

Brighton had plenty of chances in that game and a couple of penalties denied. Chelsea were the opposite to Brighton. Very clinical.

I'd love Hazard to fudge off to Real now.

Back