• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

We're just so much better than Arsenal defensively (esp when our first choice 5 are available). So when the tough moments come they just keep you in the game.

Don't think the goons had a shot on target in the first half there. Unfortunately, I doubt they will be as awful in the second half.

I am going to stick my neck out and say I don't think Arsenal will turn this around. They are mentally and physically not up to it imo. We've seen that plenty of times too. This Arsenal team have looked jaded several times this season in the PL game following a champions league match. The extra day that Bournemouth have had to prepare could prove crucial.

On a related point, seems a bit of a scandal that Chelsea have had since Saturday to prepare for our game when their rivals have generally played again after 48 hrs. Surprised that Whinger or Mourinho have not had anything to say about it - or have I missed something.

Forgot Ramsey had started tonight. jeepers, Entertainment Agents are going to be on red alert if he bags a goal tonight

Back