• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

That's a shocking decision. Worst refereeing error I've seen in quite a while. Not even a yellow - possibly a Manure free kick, although it's more a case of Jones sliding into the West Ham guy than the other way around.

I kinda agree with @markysimmo, it's late and he's out of control, that should be a red card, it could have been a lot worse for Jones had his right foot been planted

it's the kind of tackle that the authorities are trying to take out of the game and for me that's a good thing

That's a shocking decision. Worst refereeing error I've seen in quite a while. Not even a yellow - possibly a Manure free kick, although it's more a case of Jones sliding into the West Ham guy than the other way around.

Funnily enough for a moment I thought he had sent Jones off

I kinda agree with @markysimmo, it's late and he's out of control, that should be a red card, it could have been a lot worse for Jones had his right foot been planted

it's the kind of tackle that the authorities are trying to take out of the game and for me that's a good thing
There would be no players left on the pitch if that's a red card. They're both going for the ball, no straight leg. Definitely not a red card.

There would be no players left on the pitch if that's a red card. They're both going for the ball, no straight leg. Definitely not a red card.

for me, the ball was clearly Jones's, feghouli is an idiot to dive in

like I say, (and hence why should was italicised) it's more about FIFA's drive towards it being effectively a non contact sport that such lunges are punished, I think long term the game will be better for it

Utd players crowding Dean at the HT whistle, moaning that he hasn't given them a couple of penalties, given how sh1t they are playing.

for me, the ball was clearly Jones's, feghouli is an idiot to dive in

like I say, (and hence why should was italicised) it's more about FIFA's drive towards it being effectively a non contact sport that such lunges are punished, I think long term the game will be better for it

I can't work out why the Spammer was making that tackle, what did he hope to achieve?....Totally brainless challenge due to his poor control .

Just watched the red card again, there is no way on earth that's a red card. The West Ham player is dribling forward, take a heavy touch and goes into the challenge trying to get a hold of the ball again. As he goes in, his legs aren't stretched out to hurt Jones, if anything he's keeping them back and away from the player as he's realised he can't get there.

Jones has then squeeled like a pig, that's what got the W.Ham player the red card imo.

At most it's a yellow and even then, it'd be harsh.

They're unbelievable!

Apparently he's giving West Ham all the decisions to compensate for the red card.

The United fans actually realise they're crap today, but I don't really see the difference from all the great stuff they've supposedly been playing recently.

Back