• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Shame about City scraping a win, but Liverpool dropping points is okay though.

Sturridge hobbles off (whats new!) Mane off soon to ACN. Lets see how they cope when they start missing a few. Happy day at work tomorrow
Forgot about that.

I'm sure it has been covered many times on here but do we have anyone going to the ACN?

It doesn't have to be deliberate, but the first one wasn't a penalty because the arm was right next to his body, not raised and not in an unnatural posision.

But the position of the arm doesn't have to be taken into account anyway.

But, according to the laws, Mane was very lucky not to be sent off for his.

Spammers always lose if there's even the slightest benefit due to Spurs from them picking up points .
I'm expecting a calamitous Spam performance - Man U three points here for sure.

Spammers always lose if there's even the slightest benefit due to Spurs from them picking up points .
No chance of a result for the spammers.

Payet might turn up as it is a shop window type match but I doubt it will be enough.

No chance of a result for the spammers.

Payet might turn up as it is a shop window type match but I doubt it will be enough.

At times he's such a showboating clam, disinterested in certain games. You'd think he'd be up for this one. ....

A Payet scorpion goal attempt within the 90 minutes could be a good bet...

Totally.

Funnily enough, during yesterdays match they mentioned that us winning 4-0 meant that West Ham actually moved up a place on GD and I nearly posted had the boot been on the other foot West Ham fans would probably have wanted their team to only win 4-2 so that we didnt move up a place

Looked a good effort by Lanzini, but was going wide even without the save.

Havent seen many matches at this stadium (dont really bother watching many WH matches). Jeeps, the stands at the half-way mark and being the goals really are a looong way away

Back