• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Very happy for Everton, actually. Good to see some unfamiliar faces near the top of the table. If we aren't up there, I hope Everton are - and I would love it if they finish higher than Klopp & co.

This could be a very exciting season, because except for City, there are at least six clubs that look capable of competing for top two/three so far. Still early days, but I really hope this season won't be business as usual after last season's blip.

Time for IMHO Poch to earn his corn. It's year three of his tenure and he 'supposedly' got the players he wanted, it's now time to push on. No more excuses about a hard summers or lack of this or that. Time to **** or get of the pot.
I love what Poch has done so far but we must keep moving forward and avoid periods like May last season.

Time for IMHO Poch to earn his corn. It's year three of his tenure and he 'supposedly' got the players he wanted, it's now time to push on. No more excuses about a hard summers or lack of this or that. Time to **** or get of the pot.
I love what Poch has done so far but we must keep moving forward and avoid periods like May last season.

Didn't you expect no more than a midtable finish for us this season? Why are you stressing seeing as we are currently exceeding your expectations?

Could you please shut the fudge up? You're so bloody boring.

We lost a game against a strong CL opponent that by all rights we should have won.

Get the fudge over it. Get a grip you absolute clown.

Didn't you expect no more than a midtable finish for us this season? Why are you stressing seeing as we are currently exceeding your expectations?

Indeed - watch City yesterday, shows what is possible and we beat that team last season comfortably.

I think it's good old fashioned frustration with Spurs.

Watford have had 3 great chances in the opennig 20 mins, but aint taken them. Utd are sh1t. Watford will prob lose now.

Moaninho will be having a meltdown if they lose this. He might even sacrifice a player to deflect blame.

If Watford can hold out for awhile, they should be well equipped to deal with the Mourinho plan B of hoofball.

Back