• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Big chance. Swansea looking much stronger this half. City should have been out of sight by half time; could yet be made to pay, which would be very pleasing, if uncomfortable to watch on one level (if you get my drift).

This video at 18 seconds says it all. (18s is before contact with the ball)

I understand what you are saying, the elbow hits the face, but for me Alonso did not swing it or stick it right out and lead with it, he just jumped naturally and didn't move it.

Note that Ballerina also jumped with both arms as high as he possibly could to protect himself, both were natural positions.

Ha ha Emirates Marketing Project could have got 18 goals in the first half, but are now drawing again, just like against Spurs... they are very slick going forwards but if you don't score the goals then...

Back