• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Thank Hoddle that is over. Shows you how good we have it. Watching us is a breath of fresh air by comparison. Great weekend for us.

I'll take that. Arse needed a loss, although it's hard to see Chelski win. Great weekend for us!

3 traditionally big clubs in the relegation places. Leicester top and clear. Spurs ticking along nicely. Can Levy add a more experienced attacking player, one that Poch wants? I think that's what we need to take on 3 competitions. Whether we can sign one is another matter.

so lets just recap, at home, to a side in a "relegation dogfight", who have shown no backbone or defensive ability all season, after only 20 mins, despite rivals Leicester winning yesterday, "title chasing" arsenal played for a point

and then arsenaled it up

ross

Great result for us. Goons have just 2 points from the last 9.

Harry+Redknapp+Queens+Park+Rangers+v+Sunderland+Ec9vNkiU5tUl.jpg

Any of the top 5 could win the league. Manu are not out of it despite their terrible performances. I hope this weekend's results help Levy and Poch splash some cash on a player who can help us in 3 competitions. We have a great chance in all three.

so lets just recap, at home, to a side in a "relegation dogfight", who have shown no backbone or defensive ability all season, after only 20 mins, despite rivals Leicester winning yesterday, "title chasing" arsenal played for a point

and then arsenaled it up

ross

You did say to me, after we lost at home to Leicester, that it's better to be behind right now and peak at the right time. I was gutted after that game and thought we would be out of the race, but I am hoping you are right! It looks like it could pan out that way for us :)

Could we be top by the time we go to Emirates Marketing Project?

Ohhh the goonies have really Arsed it up ! Left fellin' blue, dunno what to do ... hahahahaha luvvin this weekend.

COYS !!!

You did say to me, after we lost at home to Leicester, that it's better to be behind right now and peak at the right time. I was gutted after that game and thought we would be out of the race, but I am hoping you are right! It looks like it could pan out that way for us :)

Could we be top by the time we go to Emirates Marketing Project?

As mentioned before, now with the correct set of results all of the Top 4 could be on 48pts that morning. The worry might be with City and Leicester kicking off at 12.45pm on the Saturday, we could get the oppurtunity to go top with a home win v Watford (if those other results have gone thr right way. Unforunately we all know what tends to happen when given that chance..I would willingly take the risk though

Norwich is a must win though, sounds daft, but if there is an outside shot at the title we have to win there, otherwise we would need to make those points up by winning at somewhere like City or Chelsea

Right, had to kinda want a Chelsea win there (puke) - are we to now want a Liverpool win over Leicester on the 2nd? (puke)

Back