• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I'm enjoying Chelsea's collapse so much this season that I'd almost prefer a draw today - so both of them drop a couple points. I know, I know, I'd be gutted if we finished a point behind Arsenal at the end of the season, so I'll definitely be happy with a Chelsea win today (albeit begrudgingly). But the last thing I want is for Chelsea to resurrect their season. They're probably too far behind to mount a Top 4 challenge, but watching them flounder in the bottom half of the table for the next three months would be lovely.

I'll take this as a reverse jinx! Chelsea winning would bring us right back into the mix for the title.

Okay it is unlikely we'd win it, but might finish second. You never know.

I'm enjoying Chelsea's collapse so much this season that I'd almost prefer a draw today - so both of them drop a couple points. I know, I know, I'd be gutted if we finished a point behind Arsenal at the end of the season, so I'll definitely be happy with a Chelsea win today (albeit begrudgingly). But the last thing I want is for Chelsea to resurrect their season. They're probably too far behind to mount a Top 4 challenge, but watching them flounder in the bottom half of the table for the next three months would be lovely.

I kind of understand your sentiments but I feel Chelsea have left themselves to much work to get in the top 4 shake up...let Chelsea win this and then lose others...

I want to see Arsenal smashed and beaten...and tortured...

1 goal is nothing, the Ar.se are still in this. E.g. today "Kevin Lasagna scores his first Serie A goal to hand 10-man Carpi a point at Inter Milan in injury time."

As I say... "I'd almost prefer a draw today". I know a Chelsea win would be good for our season. But none of my close friends or family are Arsenal fans, you see... whereas my cousin and a good mate of mine are both Chelsea fans (in fairness to them they're Old School, pre-Russian money, fans). So I get more day-to-day mileage out of Chelsea's struggles than I would if it was Arsenal down in the lower reaches of the league.

But yeah, I'll be plenty happy if Arsenal lose today.

As much as I hate him, I'd love to see a Costa hatrick. It would really tinkle them off

How poor are chelsea defensively!? Woeful. They need the second.

I would like Costa at Spurs. When there were the rumours of his unrest, I thought we could consider him. He would be a classier player playing in Lilly White under Poch, and he'd add that experience and drive in attack that we sometimes miss.

Willian has been good this season IMO.

I thought he was excellent first half. Not many can carry the ball as well as he can (Bale can). But he lacks something in the final third. He's so good running with the ball forward, but then doesn't always use it (unlike Bale).

I'm delighted that Chelsea are winning. I hate Chelsea, more than I hate Arsenal, but, with the current tabled positions a Chelsea win serves to help us out massively. I can't see Chelsea catching us. Even if Chelsea win, they are 14 points behind us, which allows us to lose 5 games before they catch us. So we could lose at Anfield, Stamford Bridge, City of Manchester Stadium, and at home to Arsenal & Manchester United AND still only be a point behind Chelsea, even if Chelsea won every one of their games.

Whereas, a win for Chelsea here gives us the chance to really be in for the title. And I'd hope that the losses detailed above are very much worst case scenarios and can see us getting a decent number of points from those games.

I'm delighted that Chelsea are winning. I hate Chelsea, more than I hate Arsenal, but, with the current tabled positions a Chelsea win serves to help us out massively. I can't see Chelsea catching us. Even if Chelsea win, they are 14 points behind us, which allows us to lose 5 games before they catch us. So we could lose at Anfield, Stamford Bridge, City of Manchester Stadium, and at home to Arsenal & Manchester United AND still only be a point behind Chelsea, even if Chelsea won every one of their games.

Whereas, a win for Chelsea here gives us the chance to really be in for the title. And I'd hope that the losses detailed above are very much worst case scenarios and can see us getting a decent number of points from those games.

Agreed. We have to back ourselves. If they claw back a 14 point gap from now, we might as well all go home / slit our wrists!

chelsea really frustrating. Some of their players look slack. Mikel especially. They are giving the goons hope, when they should be controlling the game. They need to take the game to the scum. 5 mins more of this crap!

Back