• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

West Ham hit the bar in the last second.

I will take that. Nice 5pts buffer now for the Top 4. Okay, still 5 off the top, but Leicester have 3 tough games coming up. Just really need Arsenal not to pick up 3pts tomorrow. Could probably live with a Chelsea win

I'm in two minds here. I don't want scum to win the title so city dropping points yesterday wasn't the best for me. Personally, I don't think we'll go on to win so I'd rather they win it than scum lesser of two evils etc.

Would love a Chelsea win today something I don't say often.

Is John Stones really worth 50m???

I have seen a composed player adept at playing out from the back but defensively it looks like he has much to learn.

At fault for Swansea getting a pen.

Everton using up 2 subs before 30 minutes. Besic going off might hurt them. He's been their best player this season by far! Pienaar in. Where's he been btw? Haven't seen him in ages!

Anyone think Chelsea can surprise today?

Never have I wanted them to win as much. They have an outside chance. Their odds would have been better, but Ozil is back and Hazard is on the bench for them. Sanchez also returns - on the goon bench. Ozil, Sanchez, and Chec are essential for the scum.

If chelsea can take out Ozil or if he's rusty, then maybe they can get a result. If they do, what a weekend it will have been for us.

Last edited:
Decent game so far. Chelsea with the better opening chances. Without Ozil the goons would look ordinary. Sadly Sanchez will be another quality player when back.

Don't want to get any hopes up, but a solid start from chelsea.

Back