• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Berahino scored for brom. Sherwood to lose his job soon?
What the hell was that villa player doing on the line? If he'd followed the rest of the defence, Berahino would be half a mile offside! Terrible defending. Speaking of ; Kaboul playing a blinder again. My GHod he's awful!

West Ham really are a funny club this season. Doing well against the top guns but failing against the lesser...

Disgusting time wasting from the 30th minute on-wards. They went down on every touch, took ages at every goal kick. Jenkinson feigning injury only to run straight back on. Then Sakho as well. The funniest thing was when he was lying there wasting time and they wanted to get the stretcher. Noble was smart enough to know they would be down to 10 men whilst that corner was taken. So picked him up so they could sub Collins on. Picked him up and he walked off no problem.

Was pretty shocking to see. Then you get the commentators with their bollox chat of 11 heroes and all that for parking the bus, feigning injury and wasting time. Thats pretty scummy in my eyes, not heroic. Only one team playing football against the so called academy of football.

I know it's a bit over the top, and I dont like the scum... But f****** h***, I hate Diego Costa. Utter, utter brick.

I know it's a bit over the top, and I dont like the scum... But f****** h***, I hate Diego Costa. Utter, utter ****.

actually I'd love him to play for us, i love the win at all cost attitude, the constant niggling and getting other players carded, you're in this game to win, not make friends

I know it's a bit over the top, and I dont like the scum... But f****** h***, I hate Diego Costa. Utter, utter ****.

agreed. it was a sad day for football imo. you had koscielny who was being absolutely classy and not responding to being assaulted multiple times. and then you had gabriel who had seen his mate get assaulted too often and went into defend him, and ultimately got sent off for this. and then theres diego costa who got away with numerous counts of assault. to have someone get sent off for what is basically self defense is a travesty imo.

agreed. it was a sad day for football imo. you had koscielny who was being absolutely classy and not responding to being assaulted multiple times. and then you had gabriel who had seen his mate get assaulted too often and went into defend him, and ultimately got sent off for this. and then theres diego costa who got away with numerous counts of assault. to have someone get sent off for what is basically self defense is a travesty imo.

Costa is a twunt of the highest order, but looking back at the incidents yesterday i have to say Gabriel was dumber than dumb. I think he will regret how easily he got wound up by D!ck Costa

Costa is a twunt of the highest order, but looking back at the incidents yesterday i have to say Gabriel was dumber than dumb. I think he will regret how easily he got wound up by D!ck Costa

he will probably regret it. but i can sympathise with him too. firstly he was defending a team mate, and secondly he probably thought the ref was willing to let certain things go given how costa was being allowed to assault both him and koscielny.

actually I'd love him to play for us, i love the win at all cost attitude, the constant niggling and getting other players carded, you're in this game to win, not make friends

At the cost of someone else's safety?
Have a look in the mirror

To win at all costs is not something I love, not at all.

Norwich were so poor today. If we press their back line as well as we know can, there should be goals.

really can't believe some of the responses to my post here, if costa was playing for us and he did that to Koscielny, he would be a hero, at the end of the day I want to see my team win, and they won't do it by shaking hands at the end of the game and having a beer with each other, this is a man's game and its physical, I don't really care if the opposition gets a black eye, I'd take silverware over being bottom of the fair play table.

Back