• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

that Benteke hit was fantastic

always disappointed when a defender doesn't stick his head in to force the dangerous play rule though

If Jose loses next week vs Arsenal in another televised early kick-off i think he will walk - or get himself sacked by saying something like "The problem with Chelski is that they do not back their managers properly in the transfer market"...

watching MOTD, some criminal defending from Chelsea, particularly Ivanovic

if a player like Naismith scores three against you then you have serious defensive issues

ivanovic will be dropped next.

There is something deeply wrong at that club right now (I mean internally - there's always something wrong there!) and it all seems to stem back to Iva, Iva and Jose...very very strange goings on...

Re Jose and Chelski, i think it's simply a case of Jose's limited coaching ability when the checkbook isn't readily available. By coaching i mean to add further strings to his teams bows when percentage set-piece or counter-attacking football are no longer possible because his opponents a) sit back and look to counter-attack his team b) attack the centrak jugular of his team and force him to have to take the initiative.
He's often poor long-term at countering things when teams sit back and put the onus on him to dictate play and find a way through. Particularly if the team is of a standing/ability not too far below his team.

If he loses next week re Arsenal i think he'll be out of the job one way or another..

If Jose loses next week vs Ar5ena1 in another televised early kick-off i think he will walk - or get himself sacked by saying something like "The problem with Chelski is that they do not back their managers properly in the transfer market"...

I don't know how many billions Chelski has spent on their 900 players out on loan, but surely the combined fee would be enough for another world class squad player or two?

Mourinho is certainly under pressure at Chelsea ! Apparently, this is Chelsea's worst start to a league season since 1986 ! Mourinho did well to win the league with Chelsea last season. But as they say, you should not go back to your old club !

I think Chelsea badly need Spurs now as we always love to help out teams in trouble ! Too bad for Chelsea that we don't play them until November.;)

Back