• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

COto4BFWwAEwrQl.jpg

Promising to be a feast for the eyes. Not.

Two teams playing long balls to a target man.

Sold Courtois and bought De Gea on the cheap in the Fantasy EPL game. Played Butland though as I really couldn't see the Spaniard starting.

Liverpool could nick this - this is so poor it's funny

How much did Depay cost?

Last edited:
RAWK HT entertainment thread:

I have faith that we'll hit 20% possession at some point. YNWA.

Two tinkle poor teams.

Two pub teams.

Now That's What I Call Boring! 69

And Is Danny Ings playing as a LWB?
lmao.gif

WE COME NOT TO PLAY

If this is the top fixture in the Premier League, it's a sorry indictment of the way the two clubs have been run in recent years. Abysmal fare.

Rodgers have been so impressed by how united crushed all opposition prior to this game that he decided to play 7-2-1

yawn.jpg

You know those 2 teams cost roughly 400 million between them to get to the state they are now.

fudge me, I can take poor results but the way we play is sooooo boring.

Don't like the single pivot which Brendan seems so wedded to.

Benteke seems to move less and less every game.

Worst thing is we're not even trying to play football.

turgid is putting a positive spin on things.

Shamefull brick all over and most worrying for Premier League sponsors and boardroom members.
Embarassing piece of brick wrapped in EA Sports styled presentation but devoid of any passion, skill, quality or substance.
fudge this ten times over. Shameful brick on a stinking stick.

We don't half make strikers brick when we sign them.

We are a football club, not bus drivers.

We have become David Moyes Everton.

fudge me, that possibly is the worst game (cost per player vs. entertainment value) that has ever been played.

Wow .. HT solution for Van Hippo Head is Young ... 300M in and resort to Fellaini & Young again.

Back