• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Tottenham Hotspur...Welcome back to the Champions League

Pretty much! Unless we lose our final matches by large numbers. Didn't think we'd get there at the start of the season, so well played, lads. :)

Aaaand, if the scousers were to win the EL, would the 4th placed team in the PL lose its CL place?

That is you opinion which I disagree with, I could accuse you of being a pie in the sky wisher but that would be not nice so I will not ;)
It's called fighting till the end, buddy. Never giving up, as long as there's a chance. If you want to call it pie in the sky, so be it.

It's called fighting till the end, buddy. Never giving up, as long as there's a chance. If you want to call it pie in the sky, so be it.

100% agree. There were days in the 90s and 00s when I never even dreamed we'd be this close to title.

Its not against the realms of possibility for Leicester to pick up 1 point against Everton & Chelsea.

Not even playing and Tyler gets his weekly anti-Spurs dig in
it's what all l'arse fans do ! But so do we, to be fair, hah !

Sort of a good result for us, but we just got to keep chasing the win, tomorrow's a big one ! Gonna be on tenterhooks, nails scratching furniture and stuff

Back