• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

At least we're still in it... If we can beat Chelsea.
Surely more likely than 5000/1...

The last time #THFC won at Stamford Bridge, it looked a tad different. Feb 1990, 2-1 (Howells & Lineker) Att: 27,000.

B38kGFjIYAAVMwQ.jpg

100% agree. There were days in the 90s and 00s when I never even dreamed we'd be this close to title.

Its not against the realms of possibility for Leicester to pick up 1 point against Everton & Chelsea.

About as much chance as us winning all our games.

So basically no chance

About as much chance as us winning all our games.

So basically no chance
12 to 1 to win it according to bookies. You never know ;).

If Leicester had won today you'd have to think that would have affected our performance against Chelsea. The players would have been rather deflated I imagine. As of now we still have a chance and I'm sure that will help focus minds.

Look, it was as good as over last Monday night. Lets enjoy we fact we are back in the Champions League.

Think back to Sept 1st, sat in 16th one point off the bottom. If you had offered me EL football then I would have bitten your hand off. Now we are back in the Top 4 again, at least one chance to hear 'that music' (maybe at the Lane) once again.

Let's not be too disheartened

Pretty much! Unless we lose our final matches by large numbers. Didn't think we'd get there at the start of the season, so well played, lads. :)

Aaaand, if the scousers were to win the EL, would the 4th placed team in the PL lose its CL place?
For the umphtieth time; Only if City also wins CL AND finishes outside top 4.

Double edged sword to a Soton win, but I will take my chances.

Soton will be confident next Sunday and will be a tougher match for us. City on this form wont beat Arsenal.

On the plus side a big win for Soton and we might only need a pt to finish 3rd. GD now 39 v 30

Back