• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

In my local. 2 Leicester fans sitting nearby. Never ever seen rheir faces in here before. One asks the other why is there Chineae advertisements around the ground? Other Leicester fan answers it's because we have a Chinese owner! I didn't hear it myself someone told me. Else I think I would have had to have said something. Bloody Johnny-come-latelys!

Wonder whether Huth will get a ban for the hair-pull on Fellaini? Fellaini is pretty much guaranteed to get a 3 match ban; would be handy is Huth gets one as well

LVG is such a cretin - Rooney looks really average in CM. He's scored goals all his career and Man U have struggled in front of goal this season.....so he plays Rooney in CM?!?

Wonder whether Huth will get a ban for the hair-pull on Fellaini? Fellaini is pretty much guaranteed to get a 3 match ban; would be handy is Huth gets one as well
I would be amazed if Huth gets a ban - unless Leicester win the title today then it won't matter.

I know it would be unlikely but they could still get the same points as we have, now our GD would be much better but I would rather we had it confirmed today and Utd losing will do that.

Well I know I am a pessimist but even I dont think they could overturn a 27 GD in 3 matches.

They need a new defence really. De Gea has been exceptional and Smalling decent every ball that goes into the box is won by a Leicester head.

The first thing they need are some tactics - they seem utterly clueless and to not have any real plan of how they're going to break the opposition down

Back