• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I see Swansea are looking to release Michu. Has his stock really fallen that much (not seen him play since Swansea) and would it be worth a punt as a freebie (seeing as he can play up top alone)?

I see Swansea are looking to release Michu. Has his stock really fallen that much (not seen him play since Swansea) and would it be worth a punt as a freebie (seeing as he can play up top alone)?

Major diva apparently. Not what we need another player with an attitude problem.

If released now he's unavailable until January. He's utter brick anyway. Ultimate one season wonder.

COsniyxWEAQjEqL.jpg

Perfect hat trick for Naysmith. And no other PL team have conceded more than Chelski (12) so far this season.

Gotta love it. Surely Jose must be running out of distractional topics for his press conferences soon.

Perfect hat trick for Naysmith. And no other PL team have conceded more than Chelski (12) so far this season.

Gotta love it. Surely Jose must be running out of distractional topics for his press conferences soon.
I predict José will wear a dress to next press conference.

Tried dropping Terry, didn't work.

Tried dropping Cahill, not working either.

Ivanovic next.

Thought Everton were excellent today, everyone played their part.

I had it on an accumulator for a draw but I'll happily scrap the bet for the joy of seeing the rent boys getting schooled and revel in Mourinho 's pain and humiliation haha tossers

He played Matic and Mikel to sure up the middle and it still failed. It actually doesn't make sense what is going wrong other than poor form from Ivanovic and the attackers. Bizarre and hilarious

I like watching Bolaise. I'm not sure he's really what we need but he certainly is an entertaining player.

Aguero crocked. Some ginger 12 year old came on for him.

Back