• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Leicester winning the title really will make a mockery of this league. Not bitter - just the truth.

They have made a mockery of most of the teams in the league months ago.
We cannot moan too much they got 4 out of 6 against us remember.

The only team to get 6 points from them dropped 2 away earlier :)

Never was gonna be a good result for us. Swansea look Championship on this showing (that said; the championship club would have more fight).

Oh ffs! Fernandez trying his best to not get in the way. I'm seriously beginning to doubt the integrity of this match.

We didn't really see a side sit back against them did we? Do to them what they do to others. Keep it very tight and stifle play. We are similar except we don't drop so deep and are more proactive holding possession.

There is no doubt they are good side. But not pretty. I can't remember the Swans keeper making a save.

Can you believe this sh1t? How can a team with as little attacking intent as Leicester score 3 goals -- well, with a defence like Swansea's, you don't need an attack.

Leicester defend well, but I just hope we win the last 4, they lose at Utd and draw one of the other 2 games and we win it on goal difference.

I've turned this bag of sh1t game off now...

Back