• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

It started after they beat Chelsea

Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat them 3-0 last week, and people expected them to get a point today, no chance.

Okay they might drop points v United, but then we are praying for Everton to get a point? Forget it. It's all about trying to finish 2nd and has been since the first week in March

Yup, this was the one game where they would least miss Vardy, as Swansea players clearly clocked off for the season.

ManU still have CL to play for so I fancy them to take the 3pts next week and maybe without the distraction of the FA Cup run the Toffees will turn up... As if Leicester haven't dropped 5pts before the final day then there's Sod all chance that Chavski will take any points off them.

I'm still deluding myself that Swansea can make it 2-1 and then get a bit of late pressure on for a 2-2 draw.
Fingers crossed that lightning strikes thrice...

@MisterChiping
LEI 2-0 SWA (Ulloa 30') - Leicester has NEVER lost a PL game at home after being 2 goals ahead: 37 victories, 2 draws.

Given up with this now.

Chelsea clams will be desperate to beat us and put in a stellar performance.

Can't see where Leicester will drop 5 points. Oh well. Gonna be a sickly feeling to know see Leicester lift it.

Only spurs can be the runners up to a freak one off moment in football history.

its like a team finishing 4th in the league and not qualifying for the CL

oh wait..........

Too easy for the inbreads. Gifts from Williams. We needed good fortune, sadly didn't get the rub of the green. Leicester rely on their compact defence and sit back indefinitely.

If we win all our remaining games, we can still win it on goal difference - IF Leicester lose at Utd and draw against one of Chelsea or Everton.

So, it's still very possible imo. Very difficult, but possible.

Swansea have such a soft underbelly it's ridiculous. How many times Leicester have headed/kicked the ball out from their 18 when under attack and there has been no Swan's player at the edge of the 18 to take charge. Is it me or are they particularly short? Arsenal target Williams might as well be a gooner.

F*ck me, didn't even realise Mahrez had handballed for the goal. The Swans not challenging either - bunch of softies.
No surprises that the ARSEnal Liverpool supporting captain of Swansea didn't bother to appeal.

Cg0f4j3XEAANEFV.jpg

Last edited:
Think that Leicester have been far the more likely to score looking at the relative performances of the two attacks.
Leicester deserve thier good fortune.

Back