• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

8 points with 8 to play, no chance.
8 points is nothing. They have reduced the gap by five points in two games, so such a gap can be closed very quickly.

I am not saying it will happen. Liverpool struggle to play well for consecutive games, but it's not impossible by any means, especially condering we are playing them at Anfield later on and have a very tough run of games towaards the end of the season.

8 points is nothing. They have reduced the gap by five points in two games, so such a gap can be closed very quickly
You can't extrapolate such a small sample size like that.

An 8 point delta in 8 games would mean us playing at relegation pace (1 ppg) and Victimpool playing at CL qualification pace (2 ppg). Either one of those is unlikely, both in combination even more so.

Last edited:
Quite funny to see Pardew lose his rag with Geoff Shreeves after the game. Would quite like to see Palace slid towards relegation. Negative side with cynical tactics that rely on two speedy wingers and nothing much else.

Int
Big result for us that Utd loss as they were showing top 4 form.
its an interesting time...
We can improve our game I believe because although we have played well at times we have not really played to our full potential ....imo..young team..still learning.

I make it 7 points from 15 isn't CL form

Prior to today

Last 5 league games W3 D1 L1
Last 5 games all comps W5 D0 L0

They'd clearly turned a corner form wise where previously they'd struggled to get back to back wins, yet had done enough to still be in contention for a top 4 finish and were closing the gap to us. Had they won today the gap would have been closed to 5 points which was 10 points only last Sunday and they would have been level on points with City in 4th.

Beating a no mark Scandinavia team, Shrewsbury and an half Arsenal is turning a corner. Where is this and the paranoia about Liverpool coming from? I'm more concerned about West Ham and Southampton.

What perfection. Laughing stock.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine players release a statement via Sky Sports News saying they are all behind McClaren.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine players put in worst performance of the season v Bournemouth looking like they don't give a brick.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine player deny releasing statement to SSN.

Keith fudging Bishop's fingers all over it.

Total mess.

Total farce.

Burn the club down and start again.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine players release a statement via Sky Sports News saying they are all behind McClaren.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine players put in worst performance of the season v Bournemouth looking like they don't give a brick.

Keith fudgeing Bishop's fingers all over it.

Total mess.

Total farce.

Burn the club down and start again.

you will be fine when you get rid of that fat fudge of an owner

Keith fudgeing Bishop's fingers all over it.

Total mess.

Total farce.

Burn the club down.

Fixed it for you

Just kidding, bit of a soft spot for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, always thought Ashley was a bad move though.

8 points is nothing. They have reduced the gap by five points in two games, so such a gap can be closed very quickly.

I am not saying it will happen. Liverpool struggle to play well for consecutive games, but it's not impossible by any means, especially condering we are playing them at Anfield later on and have a very tough run of games towaards the end of the season.

That means 5 points is less than nothing? ;)

Look like Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have new manager just in time for the Leicester game.
Turned an easy game into one against a team with a new manager bounce.

It's all over the news. Rafa Benitez has apparently agreed a 3-year deal at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer...ng Machine-united-have-installed-new-manager/
No smoke without fire I suppose. He's as good a manager as Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have hoped for really but is he suited to a relegation dogfight? We'll see.

From a Spurs perspective I hope they are already relegated and that relegation clause is true. The Saudi Sportswashing Machine players won't give a fudge at that point.

No smoke without fire I suppose. He's as good a manager as Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have hoped for really but is he suited to a relegation dogfight? We'll see.

From a Spurs perspective I hope they are already relegated and that relegation clause is true. The Saudi Sportswashing Machine players won't give a fudge at that point.
Doesn't seem like they've given a fudge all season, bar when playing us....

Looks like Benitez. Is this ambition at last? Talk of Charnley and Carr to be binned also. Rafa demanding to be manager not head coach.

Rafa the gaffer.

Looks like Benitez. Is this ambition at last? Talk of Charnley and Carr to be binned also. Rafa demanding to be manager not head coach.

Rafa the gaffer.

That will be his/your downfall. He needs assistance with transfers. Maybe not the current guys, but someone must have the power to tell him that most of his targets are brick and a waste of money.

Back