• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Definitely the linesman.

Was contact there... Can't blame Benteke for going down, though he probably makes the most of it. Silly silly tackle to make and when he catches Benteke's standing foot he can't have any complaints.
I haven't seen a replay that shows contact yet. It looks to me as if he throws himself to the ground to avoid contact with Benteke and never gets within a foot of him.

I haven't seen a replay that shows contact yet. It looks to me as if he throws himself to the ground to avoid contact with Benteke and never gets within a foot of him.

I'm sure RAWK will produce gifs... But there was definitely contact. Defender avoids Benteke's leading leg (that touches the ball), but the defender's trailing leg clearly catches Benteke's standing leg. If it's enough to be a penalty can be debated, but I would expect many Spurs players to go down there and I wouldn't call it a dive.

To me it looked like a decent decision by the lino.

for Liverpool to catch us they will most likely have to beat Leicester and other teams challenging us for top four.

They dont have to play Leciester or United or City or Arsenal.

They have an easier run-in than everyone
Soton A
Tottenham H
Stoke H
Bournemouth A
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H
Swansea A
Watford H
WBA A
Plus Chelsea and Everton at home TBA

They have a definite chance of Top 4 with that set of fixtures. Could all depend on their progress in the EL, but if they finish above us from this position. I will lose all confidence in us ever finishing in the Top 4 again

They dont have to play Leciester or United or City or Arsenal.

They have an easier run-in than everyone
Soton A
Tottenham H
Stoke H
Bournemouth A
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H
Swansea A
Watford H
WBA A
Plus Chelsea and Everton at home TBA

They have a definite chance of Top 4 with that set of fixtures. Could all depend on their progress in the EL, but if they finish above us from this position. I will lose all confidence in us ever finishing in the Top 4 again
I stand corrected, I could have sworn they had Leicester to play. Every result this year seems to have an impact somewhere else.

We should be looking ahead not backwards

Palace losing means they go into the game with Leicester still fighting for the premier league survival!

If Alex Pritchard doesn't come in these circumstances, we can just as well recall him. If they are ever going to use him, it would be against ten men with them badly needing a creative spark.

What happened to that Januzjaj guy for United? Loaned out to Dortmund, called back again, but not playing at all? Thought he looked really good a couple of seasons back.

It's actualy an advantage for United to be a man down. it means that West Brom are more open at the back as they occasionaly try to attack.

Back