• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Awesome defending from the BFG, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B5ZcyhSIgAAWaRo.jpg

A draw is the best result. Shame it has to happen in such a morale boosting way.

think it's the best way as both teams will have a false sense that they are better than they are.

Liverpool, for the 100th time, will go on about their "character" and that they only had ten men. **** will think they should have won at anfield. Both will ignore their faults.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Rather poor game I thought. Liverpool looked decent at times. Some good movement and attacking tempo, but lacked end product desperately. Slightly worried that Sturridge returning or a January signing could be a real turning point for them, particularly if they sign a solid goalie too. If they keep playing like today and against United they will create chances at least. Like us though they've really looked a lot worse against bus parking teams so might just be a flash in terms of performance and obviously the results are not there.

Thought Arsenal looked really poor. Afraid to commit men forward to press, probably scared of Liverpool's pace. Giroud and Welbeck are decent players, but with those two, a changed formation and some mediocre performances in midfield from players that once looked good they seem to have lost their identity. Even with 11 against 10 they couldn't keep possession for the life of them. There have been a lot of false dusks under Wenger, but I've rarely seen him put out a team so distant from what was once seen as his philosophy. Sanchez has been great for them, but more as an individual and less as a part of a functioning whole.

Rather poor game I thought. Liverpool looked decent at times. Some good movement and attacking tempo, but lacked end product desperately. Slightly worried that Sturridge returning or a January signing could be a real turning point for them, particularly if they sign a solid goalie too. If they keep playing like today and against United they will create chances at least. Like us though they've really looked a lot worse against bus parking teams so might just be a flash in terms of performance and obviously the results are not there.

Thought Arsenal looked really poor. Afraid to commit men forward to press, probably scared of Liverpool's pace. Giroud and Welbeck are decent players, but with those two, a changed formation and some mediocre performances in midfield from players that once looked good they seem to have lost their identity. Even with 11 against 10 they couldn't keep possession for the life of them. There have been a lot of false dusks under Wenger, but I've rarely seen him put out a team so distant from what was once seen as his philosophy. Sanchez has been great for them, but more as an individual and less as a part of a functioning whole.

Agree, watched parts of the game, honestly the quality of football on display was a long way off top 4 quality.

Good weekend for us from a points perspective.

The Arsenal teams of old would have strangled the life out of that came with the one man advantage, **** they did it to teams when they were a man down. That said, with their injury list I'd expect it to be so. Now would be a good time for us to play both of them.

The Arsenal teams of old would have strangled the life out of that came with the one man advantage, **** they did it to teams when they were a man down. That said, with their injury list I'd expect it to be so. Now would be a good time for us to play both of them.

I'd rather they continue to suffer poor form. ;)

I'm not sure how Bardsley escaped a red card for that challenge on Hazard. I know it wasn't two footed but it was reckless, late and the "excessive force" rule can be applied if the ref feels a tackle is made with too much force.

I'm not sure how Bardsley escaped a red card for that challenge on Hazard. I know it wasn't two footed but it was reckless, late and the "excessive force" rule can be applied if the ref feels a tackle is made with too much force.

agreed. the bigger problem is you see pundits like neville attempting to justify it.

bardsley was not attempting to go for the ball (im 99% sure of this, the ball was long gone by the time the challenge was made). it was also not a professional foul. basically, it was a kick out. and just because the ball was in the 5 yard vicinity of where the challenge occured, "we" seem to be ok with bardsley's behaviour. imo, its no different to assaulting an opponent just because he is better than you, and should have been dealt with by a red card. and thats even before the "reckless, late, and excessive force" nature of the challenge is considered.

Back