• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

german commentator just said sterling has played more pl minutes than any other player this season. wasnt rodgers bleating on about protecting him earlier in the season?

rodgers is just such a twunt that its impossible not to draw enormous amounts of pleasure from whats going on there.

Its true. He is playing him out of sheer desperation and doing more harm them good. We should commend Rodgers really - it takes a particular brand of king size c**t for Spurs fans to not mind an Arsenal win. And Rodgers is that man.

pool do make us look good. Yes we spunked £80m, but they spent double on even worse dross.

Yes we have expectations, but there's are even more absurd that our delusions of grander.

We really want pool to draw tho. Best result for us.

Pool will climb the table. If they sort their defence out, they'd be a decent team.

I don't have any of the animosity for them. But I would love us to develop ahead of the scum, and shame on you for not wanting an arrse loss or draw! [-o<

Pool will climb the table. If they sort their defence out, they'd be a decent team.

I don't have any of the animosity for them. But I would love us to develop ahead of the scum, and shame on you for not wanting an arrse loss or draw! [-o<

whats decent about liverpool? a midfield of lucas and henderson? markovic and lambert? they look pretty craap on paper and craap on the pitch to me. and this is three years into their managers reign.

whats decent about liverpool? a midfield of lucas and henderson? markovic and lambert? they look pretty craap on paper and craap on the pitch to me. and this is three years into their managers reign.

They play football the right way - nice passing side. Ignoring their fans and the hype that is.

Quite surprised how the scum have let pool run the game. Are they missing a lot of players or just a bit average?

Back