• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

can't wait to see how Rodgers spins that info a good performance

wenger is gonna get some stick as well

it ended a draw, but both teams lost

Good game and result - for us.

pool will climb the table if they sort their defence. The scum lack quality when missing a few players. For the last 2 years, wenger has been happy to get his team deep and defend a one goal lead. But it didn't work today. He hasn't got the balance right between defending a lead and maintaining shape. Which is nice...

can't wait to see how Rodgers spins that info a good performance

wenger is gonna get some stick as well

it ended a draw, but both teams lost

I can tell you Rodgers post match interview before I hear it.

"I thought we played very well today..........I cant fault the efforts of my players...........I thought we were very unlucky to not to win today............The spirit in the camp is fantastic.............We're missing a wee bit of luck at the moment.........yadda yadda yadda".

Not a bad result and game story. Liverpool get the lead and get their hopes dashed by two Arsenal goals. Then they grab an equaliser with 10-men before we feel dirty about wanting an Arsenal win. I'll take that.

Back