• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Southampton_Points_Chart.jpg

Arsenal and ManU up next.

QPR_Fixture_Comparison_Away.jpg

And this is why QPR will be relegated. They've only beaten Villa, Leicester and Sunderland at home.

Pardew, no longer a genius?

He's been getting the same praise Lambert got after 3 or 4 games. Didn't last long.

Pardew, no longer a genius?

He's been getting the same praise Lambert got after 3 or 4 games. Didn't last long.

How bad are man u? with those players they should be doing so much better. No doubt they will roll us over but really I think we have the team to beat them.

What was all this cr*p that Van Gaal was a football genius I am glad we did not get him.

Liverpool and United both a bit lucky I thought.

Watched Leicester - Liverpool until the sending off. Thought Liverpool were second best, although Leicester weren't exactly carving them up either. Fairly scrappy. Two goals from nothing with defenders just gifting Liverpool players the chance though. Then the red card. More a Leicester implosion than a Liverpool turnaround.

Watched the last 15 of the United game after that. Can't believe Stoke didn't score at the end. ****ing hell, the chances they had...

Not a great set of results that. Pretty much everyone winning above us and around us. And we'll most likely lose.

Oh well. We'll make it up some other round of fixtures I hope.

If there is one rule I could change in football, this would be one of them. That for me should not be offside. The whole body should be offside IMO.

Why?

I'd be tempted to get rid of toffside totally. Get rid of the defensive line notion, open up the pitch massively. Then your park the bus teams would really struggle as they couldn't close space with 2 tight banks of 4 and flair players and excellent defenders would be the premium.

Also it would get rid of any rubbish interpretation of interfering with play.

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson showed signs of cracking up on Tuesday night by criticising not only the 'irritating' pundits on Sky Sports but his own supporters as well.

The Foxes' boss saw his side surrender a lead against Liverpool, a result which leaves them rooted to the foot of the Premier League table.

And Pearson was clearly irked in the immediate aftermath when addressing the problems at his door.

He told fans not to bother returning to the King Power Stadium if they aren't prepared to show support.

Pearson positions himself in the stands, where he is surrounded by supporters, instead of on the touchline because the 51-year-old feels it gives him a better tactical point of view.

But the manager was subject to criticism on Tuesday night as Leicester lost 3-1 against Liverpool.

'I replied to one idiot in the stands and if he doesn't like what he sees, then don't bother coming,' Pearson told SkySports.

'Maybe they ought to think about staying at home, we need support their support. We've worked hard tonight and will continue to do so.'

And he then turned on the broadcaster in his press conference, saying: 'I find some of the - I don't know what you call them - presenters are particularly irritating.'

It was Leicester's second defeat in four days after last year's Championship winners were beaten 3-2 by Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road on Saturday.

Pearson's men visit Aston Villa in the Premier League on Sunday, who recorded their first win since September 13 with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2858462/Nigel-Pearson-tells-Leicester-fans-don-t-bother-coming-aren-t-prepared-support-Liverpool-loss.html

=D>

****er looking reasonably smug at the FT whistle.

Looks like the league is splitting at the middle, with Everton just within touching distance.

Another great strike from Mozart!

@Squawka: Sergio Aguero has now scored 30 goals (THIRTY) in his last 33 Premier League games for Emirates Marketing Project. Too good. #MCFC

[VINE]OvrB9hM5mB9[/VINE]

B39zycoCYAAQ_9r.jpg

Far too good for us. Now I know how you lot felt with Bale. How did you cope when Madrid took him? Emotionally, of course. Got a feeling I might need to know soon.

Back