• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

United will be on first. Followed by Chelsea then Liverpool, my guess is QPR will be 4th up.
Maybe even 5th forgot WBA/Arsnal

@GaryLineker: MOTD running order: QPR/Lei, ManU/Hull, Liv/Sto, Sun/Che, WHU/New, WBA/Ars, Bur/AV, Swa/CP. We're on @BBCOne at 10.20

Pleased for QPR. They are playing better football then we are.

yet not getting the results like we are.

readImage

The difference between the first and second half was Schneiderlin. Simples.

Schneiderlin was excellent in the first half, I agree.

I haven't watched a lot of Southampton games, but having that midfield trio of Schneiderlin, Wanyama and Davies all settled and working together couldn't have been a bad thing.

Ref was a bit ****. I thought Mangala got enough of the ball in that second situation, obviously the penalty and a few other situations. Glad in the end it didn't influence the result

yet not getting the results like we are.

We have been very fortunate in at least 3 of our wins this season. They have been very unfortunate to lose some of their recent games when they played well. Condering everyone was banging on about how **** they are and how they are relegation certs I think its small margins.

Back