• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

They keep laughing at the way we spent the Bale money, (and they've got a point), but I can't see what they've done with the Suarez money that makes it that much better. Can and Moreno is decent I suppose, and Lallana has been injured most of the time. Lovren has been a disaster and Markovic (sp) I can't even tell..

Wanted the scousers to win today, just to crunch the points tallies up.

I feel sick, always do when them Gooner clams are cheering their team, who are playing well and winning . I much prefer to see them in their natural state moaning about everything in the world .

Logging on here don't help, seeing that some are happy to see the Goons winning ...geesus wtf..o_O :confused:

I was just about to say that a couple more makes catching them on GD possible. The differential is only four now.

Edit: Must type faster.

Would be fun if our youth team could finish ahead of "Title chasing" Liverpool, but I just can't get myself to hope for a arse win..

Here's what I said before the match.

I feel sick, always do when them Gooner clams are cheering their team, who are playing well and winning . I much prefer to see them in their natural state moaning about everything in the world .

Logging on here don't help, seeing that some are happy to see the Goons winning ...geesus wtf..o_O :confused:

But seeing as arse is going to win this I might aswell look at the bright side and hope it benefits us.

Point taken NorwegianSpursFan..... But its gonna be 20 years in a row - St. Totteringham's day and all that .

I see what you are saying but we all love Spurs far more than we hate them. If Arsenal winning does us good, its all good. Also, its important for Arsenal to do a bit well so they accept a certain level of failure/success and leave us with a chance to catch up. With the resources they have they should be doing so much better.

Back