• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

scouser til the end
InsecureRealisticJumpingbean.gif

Could that result in a longer ban I wonder ?

you know what, a week ago if you'd said to me imagine Steve Bruce in shorts I'd have pictured a lot worse than that

when I've had as many pies and pints of mild as he has I expect my moobs will be far more impressive

he's just generic northern dad

who do we want to win arse v pool? it looks increasingly like we're dropping away from the race for 4th (which, itself could be all but over in the next couple of weeks), so do we actually want Arse to win so we can try and get fifth?

i'm not too fussed really; the one thing i really, really hope we manage this year is to finish ahead of saints and get top 6 again.

Woolwich, it's automatic for me

the bonus is that right now we can't catch them but we should finish ahead of the dippers

Back