• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

if United can blow 3 they can blow 6, momentum works both ways

it's still not over, their run in is still
harder than ours

Win lose or draw it makes no difference to us as we would'nt make the top 4 whatever the result. Most Spurs fans I know would rather Man Utd in the Champions League then Liverpool. Its simple but some cant see it.

I'd rather ManU in CL than Liverpool but today , a draw was the best outcome for Spurs.

good outcome i think.
if liverpool doesn't get champions league i think their players will lose faith and they will lose sterling.
if man u gets champions league they will have a big dilemma on their hands (moyes vs van gaal's players)

happy for us to go for europa again, the more games the merrier to bed down the footballing system, philosophy and I assume a new batch of players for the next 1-2 years. we have time with a young team, my personal target being watching champions league in the opening season of the new stadium.

Thought the ref had a very good game today. Got most of the decisions spot on I thought and under a lot of pressure from the home fans he didn't do anything too stupid. Could have booked Jones in the first half, could have sent off or booked Skrtel at the end. But most of it was just right.

Headless from Gerrard. Someone with his experience really shouldn't be doing stuff like that...

scouser til the end
InsecureRealisticJumpingbean.gif

Kinda funny that after all the whinging and moaning about Costa's stamps two Liverpool players go ahead and do just about the same thing today... Only difference was that Gerrard and Skrtel didn't come close to masking their stamps anywhere near as well as Costa did.

Hope Skrtel gets a ban too.

Back