• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Played great football this year

Terrible away fans though

Have never seen so much toilet come out of grown men's gobs

I think I posted about them in an away day thread earlier this season

Pwoper nawty scum bags

All Welsh clubs are the same! Its the hatred towards the English!

What were they singing at the Lane?

I was shocked at Villa last week to hear them singing about foreskin. Thought they might be above that.

Did anyone hear about the 400 Bilbao fans that turned up in Budapest in Hungary for the Europa League final when it was actually being played in Bucharest in Romania :ross: :ross:

Brazil's squad for their upcoming friendlies:

Goleiros: Jefferson (Botafogo), Neto (Fiorentina ACF), Rafael (Santos F.C.)

Laterales: Alex Sandro (FC Porto), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Danilo (FC Porto)

Zagueros: Bruno Uvini (Tottenham), Juan (Inter Milan), David Luiz (Chelsea), Thiago Silva (AC Milan)

Volantes: Casemiro (Sao Paulo), Romulo (Vasco da Gama), Sandro (Tottenham)

Meias: Ganso (Santos FC), Giuliano (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Hulk (FC Porto), Lucas Moura (Sao Paulo), Oscar (Internacional), Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

Atacantes: Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Leandro Damiao (Internacional), Neymar (Santos FC)

Uvini :-s

Stevenage going for three straight promotions.

I live in Stevenage, but I've never rooted for them as they've always played boring, long ball football.

Pardew wins Premier League Manager of the Season

ESPN Soccernet said:
Saudi Sportswashing Machine boss Alan Pardew has been named the Premier League's Manager of the season, the club announced on Friday.

Pardew, 50, has been honoured after steering the club into fifth place heading into the final game of the season and still in with a chance of Champions League qualification.

Pardew was appointed by owner Mike Ashley in December 2010 after the controversial dismissal of predecessor Chris Hughton, the man who had guided Saudi Sportswashing Machine back into the top flight at the first attempt.

Initially dismissed as just another member of the so-called '****ney Mafia', he has won over his doubters to preside over a remarkable campaign which has included derby victory at Sunderland, a 3-0 defeat of Manchester United and a sensational 2-0 victory at Chelsea.

His astute dealings in the transfer market have brought the likes of Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba and Patinkle Cisse to the club and helped to produce a brand of football which has excited the Toon Army and ensured a return to European football next season.

I personally think this was the right choice. Haven't been following up on whether he was the favorite to win it this season but obviously one of Lambert or Rodgers would have also been a pretty decent pick for how well their teams have done.

Definitely the right choice. Well done to him, he came in with supporters automatically hating him due to the way Hughton was fired and overcame it.

Back