• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The thought of a fat, bald middle-aged bloke in a creepy Elvis mask singing 'fudge off 'pool' scares the hell out of me for some reason. ;)

tippy tappy triangle football that goes nowhere. Nothing team and will have more chance of seeing elvis than them staying up next season.

tippy tappy triangle football that goes nowhere. Nothing team and will have more chance of seeing elvis than them staying up next season.

seemed to work against Emirates Marketing Project and the goons and the majority of sides they gained points off.........for a side that spent next to nothing and playing an unique style of play they should be given a bit more credit than you give them.........:rolleyes:

seemed to work against Emirates Marketing Project and the goons and the majority of sides they gained points off.........for a side that spent next to nothing and playing an unique style of play they should be given a bit more credit than you give them.........:rolleyes:

A lot of people thought they would be "Way down"

Ok, I'll give them some credit.

they did well to stay in the league.

Played great football this year

Terrible away fans though

Have never seen so much toilet come out of grown men's gobs

I think I posted about them in an away day thread earlier this season

Pwoper nawty scum bags

Back