• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Liverpool - WBA

20 - 5 in shots on goal

0-1 on the scoreboard :lol:

Just saw this on the BBC 'live footie feed':
GOALLiverpool 0-1 West Brom - Odemwingie (75 mins)

Glen Johnson gives the ball away to Youssuf Mulumbu, who instantly feeds Peter Odemwingie. The Nigerian gives Reina the eyes and slots home. It's West Brom's first goal at Anfield since Garth Crooks in 1985 and it could be their first win there since 1967.

Except that goal was scored for US you ignorant pile of toss taco! Jeez, even when we DO win at Anfield, we don't get any fudging credit... DO YER fudging HOMEWORK SONNY, OR STEP ASIDE AND LET SOMEONE IN WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL DIDN'T START IN 1992... ****!

...and while we're on the subject of todays' games... I see Everton bounced back alright from THEIR FA Cup semi last weekend... 4-4, two goals in the last 7 minutes... PEANUT saves them again...

Come on, imagine it was US 4-2 down with 6 minutes to go at OT... a week after losing an FA Cup Semi... you can bet there would've been 2 more goals in the game, except it would've ended 6-2 instead, with our poxy heads so fudging dropped they'd be scraping the fudging grass with their hair!

...and while we're on the subject of todays' games... I see Everton bounced back alright from THEIR FA Cup semi last weekend... 4-4, two goals in the last 7 minutes... PEANUT saves them again...

Come on, imagine it was US 4-2 down with 6 minutes to go at OT... a week after losing an FA Cup Semi... you can bet there would've been 2 more goals in the game, except it would've ended 6-2 instead, with our poxy heads so fudging dropped they'd be scraping the fudging grass with their hair!

I totally agree. They were unlucky to concede a goal while Pienaar was down injured too, they showed some b#lls today and I will give them massive credit for that because I'll hold my hands up, I thought they would fall apart at 3-1

Everton really missed Pienaar against Liverpool.

...and we really missed him against QPR & Norwich!! ...in fact ANY game he might have played while Lennon was out... still, we've only got a tiny squad, so who needs him... fudging peanut.
Why the hell would he come back to Spurs when he's doing stuff like that (and actually APPRECIATED) at Everton... some players just FIT certain clubs.

Just saw this on the BBC 'live footie feed':

Except that goal was scored for US you ignorant pile of toss taco! Jeez, even when we DO win at Anfield, we don't get any fudging credit... DO YER fudging HOMEWORK SONNY, OR STEP ASIDE AND LET SOMEONE IN WHO KNOWS FOOTBALL DIDN'T START IN 1992... ****!

Calm down mate, Crooksy scored for West Brom at Anfield in a 4-1 defeat, after he left Spurs.

I totally agree. They were unlucky to concede a goal while Pienaar was down injured too, they showed some b#lls today and I will give them massive credit for that because I'll hold my hands up, I thought they would fall apart at 3-1

You can't judge others as you judge yourself... just 'cos WE would have capitulated, doesn't mean other teams would.

Moyes has probably gone up in many people's estimation after this... I just hope Levy was taking notes!

Calm down mate, Crooksy scored for West Brom at Anfield in a 4-1 defeat, after he left Spurs.

gonadS!

:oops:

Have wasted my anger out on yet ANOTHER mis-leading statistic!

FACE PALMS ALL ROUND FOR ME I'M AFRAID... I'm just too low to even try and explain myself... i'm an ignorant taco who CLEARLY doesn't know his football...

BTW, did you look that up, or did you know it...? if so, being a STATTO for OTHER teams' results is quite an achivement!

You can't judge others as you judge yourself... just 'cos WE would have capitulated, doesn't mean other teams would.

Moyes has probably gone up in many people's estimation after this... I just hope Levy was taking notes!

Yep, I learned my lesson today thats for sure

It's an indication of just how deflated my football mojo is that I can't even take any enjoyment out of Liverpool getting done at home by WBA.

Sigh.

I'm not. Try refreshing the page, it didn't play the first time but did the second time.

Nah, no joy.

I found this on YT, not watched it all yet, but it starts with the Siena players walking off and the Ultras giving it out.

The Ultras have a lot of power in Italy it seems.

seeing as our lot have chucked it in, i'm quite enjoying getting my vicarious thrills from the likes of Wigan, West Brom and Everton... even the barcodes.

some good players from that lot, and a joy to watch at times.

Back