• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Please! fudge Barca v CFC
The big (make that HUGE!) game tonight is Wealdstone away to Margate.
If Wealstone lose it means Lewes can make the play-offs in the Rymans Premier with a win at home to Harrow on Sat.
A Wealdstone draw or win tonight means Lewes are relying on other results.

Im looking forward to Sat FAR more than Sun! (Lewes might actually win).

ArQBEarCIAEABOK.jpg

Am I the only one who wants United not to win?

I look at whats best for Spurs, and for me that is City still in with a shout when they go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I'm thinking if they lose to United on Monday, they wont be as 'fired up' for the game at SJP

I look at whats best for Spurs, and for me that is City still in with a shout when they go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I'm thinking if they lose to United on Monday, they wont be as 'fired up' for the game at SJP

Nope, I also want City to win out of the 2. Gives us a better chance of getting CL spot plus I feckin sick of listening to gobby glory hunting ManU fans ](*,)

Totally agree.

Exactly. City win all day long!

Nope, I also want City to win out of the 2. Gives us a better chance of getting CL spot plus I feckin sick of listening to gobby glory hunting ManU fans ](*,)

Over a brick club which has won the lottery, doing nothing right at all along the way apart from spending ?ú2bn in 3 years

No thanks United all day

Over a brick club which has won the lottery, doing nothing right at all along the way apart from spending ?ú2bn in 3 years

No thanks United all day

I don't want City to win the league at all. But I do want City to beat the Barcodes or they, or Chelski, will finish 4th.

I don't want City to win the league at all. But I do want City to beat the Barcodes or they, or Chelski, will finish 4th.

This, Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans thinking they have it wrapped up, if ever a team could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like us it would be Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Wigan A
Chelsea A
Emirates Marketing Project H
Everton A

Not exactly easy games at all

The girls making it up is severely over done by people trying to defend rapists. From my unfortunately detailed experiences with this sort of thing, the police/Director of Public Prosecutions will never recommend that a case goes to trial if they have doubts over girls making it up. Sure, there will be the odd case that slips through the cracks, but considering the stats of rape and how many actually lead to convictions, the amount of cases that won't be prosecuted because they have doubts or simply don't have enough evidence would far out weight the amount of girls who make it up. Before they even get to a criminal trial, there is a preliminary trial in front of a judge.

I'm not saying you're trying to defend rapists, but it's something that I read often and quite frankly it's ridiculous. Again, you're placing the blame on the girl without any knowledge of the case. Why is it so ridiculous to believe that a girl may not actually want this?

Anyone who believes girls would make this up and end up with a conviction, I challenge you to go and sit in a court room and listen to a girl being cross-examined. I absolutely guarantee you, you will change your mind.

I have. Seeing as I am a lawyer and has worked for a municipal court. So there.

As for the rest of it - as I started saying, without defending anyone or anything, the stats show curious things.

On one hand only 1 in 10 rape complains ends up with verdict of guilt, and because our different prosecution practice (the Danish CPS is banned from putting cases, which they don't themselves think they can lift the burden of proof in, before a court) it looks like a meagre number. However almost 1 in 4 cases, the girl admits in court or in questioning by the CPS before a case is raised, that she has given false testimony.

Ergo - on one hand there is a significant lack of verdicts, and on the other hand there is a massive amount of false accusations, to my knowledge more than any other discipline of criminal law I knew of from back then.

And no - the burden of prove absolutely 100% rests on the girl. Despite often having severe medical evidence to back it up, judges and juries still don't believe there is enough proof.

Not if there is a "drunk means no" practise, where one part has to prove consent, solely because the other part was drunk as a parrot.

This, Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans thinking they have it wrapped up, if ever a team could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like us it would be Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Wigan A
Chelsea A
Emirates Marketing Project H
Everton A

they probably need 2 wins to guarantee 4th. saturday is a massive game for them and us. virtually all over if they win that one.

Not exactly easy games at all

they'll find a win from somewhere from the last 3 if they win on saturday and can anyone see us winning 3 from 4 now ?

would be typical city to beat united and lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine or everton on the last day on their holidays is winnable

they'll find a win from somewhere from the last 3 if they win on saturday and can anyone see us winning 3 from 4 now ?

would be typical city to beat united and lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine or everton on the last day on their holidays is winnable

remember this is Saudi Sportswashing Machine were talking about here, they are as much as a team of chokers historically as we are

Back