• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Think Bassong's actually looked quite good. Think he'll stick around till pre season and see if he can come up with a partnership with Caulker in pre season and see where that takes us.

Silva looks a lot like the player he first did when he was new to the premier league imo, injury issues seem to have affected his game or something

Joe Hart is a top bloke.

Applauding de vries save, and you could see him mouth: 'great save'

When balotelli got sent off the other week yu could see him mouth "fudging numpty" :lol:

:ross::ross: innit.

Mark Bright, what a fudging tool. A brick footballer and an even bricker pundit.

I still remember during one of the world cup or euros when he was talking about Totti: "I've always thought Totti is overrated" were his exact words.

I thought, who the fudge are you to be calling Totti overrated. WTF have you ever done? Scored a couple of goals off your arse for Palace or Sheffield Utd? Do one mate.

He always scored against us for Sheffield weds.

Gabriele Marcotti ‏ @Marcotti

OK, will try to sum up what's going on in Genoa, where home team losing 4-0 to Siena... Match stopped following flares on pitch..

Genoa Ultras (a minority should be said) demanding that players take off their shirts ("not fit to wear the shirts, etc").

Which is exactly what they're doing. Shirts off. Siena, meanwhile, have abandoned pitch. Grotesque and bizarre.

Now Genoa captain Marco Rossi is collecting shirts from his teammates. Guessing he'll do something with them. Grotesque.

Sculli refusing to take off his shirt. Now arguing with Ultras. Good for him. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Sculli crying and embracing Ultra. He won't vive up his shirt. Now Marco Rossi wandering back with his stack of shirts. Unfreakingbelievable
I heard about this, you'd never get radical stuff like that happen in England.

Who's up for following a really, really brick women's team and, er, claim that they're not fit to wear the shirt during a heavy loss? :-"

Back